Our client’s needs are varied – referrals are taken from Private and NHS General Practitioners, Consultants and clients and their relatives. They include;
- Independent Seeking a combination of Housekeeper/Companion/Carer assistance.
- Private Health Care Cover - funded for a pre-agreed period of time following a hospital stay.
- Post Operative Management - Hip/Knee replacements, By-pass surgery, Home Dialysis, major surgery or similar conditions.
- Terminal Care - Supporting cancer care and other illnesses.
- Stroke Management
- Parkinson’s Disease Early support and assistance with disease and drug management through to H&Y stage 4/5.
- Neurological disorders - specialist knowledge in movement disorders.
- Rehabilitation program - assistance gaining, and reinforcing independent living following trauma or long term illness.
As a company we have the experience for care within the following client requirements;
- General Care
- Progressive disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease, MS
- Terminal Care
- Care of the Frail & Elderly.
- Post Operative management and support
- Full Nursing Care
As my wife's Parkinson's related illness became more severe it was necessary to employ carers on a 24/7 basis. Peach nursing was able to provide for all of my wife's needs with a team of the most wonderful girls who became part of our family. Any concerns were dealt with by the managing director, Jane Stewart, whose regular visits also gave me so much support
We are so grateful that we were introduced to Peach Nursing to look after our parents. We always say how lucky we were to have found you. The quality of the care and professionalism of the different carers has been outstanding. The happiness that we see in our parents who, despite their disabilities, enjoy a marvellous relationship with their carers is something special. We particularly value Jane Stewart's help not only in looking after our parents but also as a counsellor to us through difficult decisions.
Thank you Peach Nursing!
The Lewis family.
I cannot fault Peach Nursing. Without exception, the staff are of a high quality, courteous and professional. They treat my mother with kindness, respect and maintain her dignity. We hold Jane in high regard, and thank her for her input in supporting us alongside my mother and her team. We are confident that we made the right decision in choosing Peach.
I have already recommended Peach Nursing to a number of people who have required help care for their relatives, some of whom suffered with conditions relating to old age. From assessment of needs to the provision of appropriate care, I have found their service first class. Their carer's are clean, friendly, professional and well-presented and the management are always available to help. Their service really helps to put your mind at rest that a loved one is being well taken care of.