Peach Nursing's mission is to contribute to the community by providing a specialised and professional care service for those in need. The calibre of staff are the highest available. Peach Nursing Ltd endeavours to "listen" to the needs of individuals and customise their care requirements accordingly.
Peach Nursing's services are guided and directed by the following beliefs:
- Excellence – all staff strive to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Holistic approach – our service are holistic in nature to fulfil not only the clients' physical needs, but their spiritual, environmental, social and emotional necessities, as well.
- Individual needs – the plan of care are individualised to each client's needs.
- Choice – clients are expected to be active participants in decisions affecting their healthcare whenever possible.
- Team – qualified nurses and experienced carers form an integral part of the communities multi-disciplinary team and actively evaluate the provision of care provided.
- Co-ordination – that all care is co-ordinated and appropriate services are outsourced where necessary to enhance the service to clients.
- Dignity and respect – all persons are treated with dignity and respect and information held in the strictest confidence.
- Qualified staff – all staff are encouraged to pursue educational opportunities to enhance knowledge of their profession.
- Complaints – are dealt with within a 28 day period using our comprehensive investigative procedures.
A holistic approach to care is essential. The Carer is a guest of the Client and as such they are trained to be sympathetic and flexible in meeting individual needs in order to aid the Client within their own home.
Maintaining regular communication with the Carer by a Specialist Nurse at Peach Nursing, linked with regular assessments and Client contact forms a fundamental component to Peach Nursing’s ethos.
As my wife's Parkinson's related illness became more severe it was necessary to employ carers on a 24/7 basis. Peach nursing was able to provide for all of my wife's needs with a team of the most wonderful girls who became part of our family. Any concerns were dealt with by the managing director, Jane Stewart, whose regular visits also gave me so much support
We are so grateful that we were introduced to Peach Nursing to look after our parents. We always say how lucky we were to have found you. The quality of the care and professionalism of the different carers has been outstanding. The happiness that we see in our parents who, despite their disabilities, enjoy a marvellous relationship with their carers is something special. We particularly value Jane Stewart's help not only in looking after our parents but also as a counsellor to us through difficult decisions.
Thank you Peach Nursing!
The Lewis family.
I cannot fault Peach Nursing. Without exception, the staff are of a high quality, courteous and professional. They treat my mother with kindness, respect and maintain her dignity. We hold Jane in high regard, and thank her for her input in supporting us alongside my mother and her team. We are confident that we made the right decision in choosing Peach.
I have already recommended Peach Nursing to a number of people who have required help care for their relatives, some of whom suffered with conditions relating to old age. From assessment of needs to the provision of appropriate care, I have found their service first class. Their carer's are clean, friendly, professional and well-presented and the management are always available to help. Their service really helps to put your mind at rest that a loved one is being well taken care of.